2002 Terry Fast Woman
Nancy writes, “I purchased this bike from one of your sponsored riders. I met up with her in Hamilton at the World Cycling Championships to test ride the bike and was amazed at the responsiveness of the bike compared to my touring Marinoni. Fortunately for me the bike fit my 5’1” stature perfectly and I loved the name. I’ve had some fantastic experiences and memories with the bike and it has lived up to its “Fast Woman” name. I hope to find someone who will enjoy and appreciate the uniqueness of the bike.”
We introduced the Fast Woman in 2002 when we started sponsoring a women’s developmental cycling team. With the help of one of our employees, who was an avid racer, we designed this bike to be fast and responsive. At the time, it was the only production bike for women spec’d with Dura Ace components! If you think of yourself as a fast woman, this is your ride!
The Fast Woman was built in Japan in a boutique frame building shop.
It’s constructed from Columbus Ultrafoco, a very light triple-butted steel tubing. The carbon fork by Dynamic Composite has a 1-1/8” threadless aluminum steerer tube. Shimano’s Dura Ace 9-speed group features a 39/53 double with a 12/25 cassette. The wheel size is 650c (ISO 571).
The owner is asking $1,000. For more information, please contact her at email@example.com.
Please scroll down for photographs of the details of the bicycle.
About the bike:
Model – Terry Fast Woman
- 17.5” seat tube measured center to center
- 27.8” standover height
- 20.1” horizontal top tube length
- 15.9” chain stay
- 72.5º head angle, 74º seat angle
- 1.8″ rake
- Columbus Ultrafoco steel frame and Dynamic Composite carbon fork
- full braze-ons for cables and bottle cages
- Shimano Dura Ace double crankset, 39-53
- Shimano Dura Ace STI brake shift levers
- Shimano Dura Ace front derailleur
- Shimano Dura Ace rear derailleur
- Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed chain
- Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed cassette, 12-25
- Shimano Dura Ace side pull brakes
- 650c (ISO 571) Shimano wheels, 16 spokes